Large-scale, small-scale and parking/outdoor storage
Schiphol Logistics Park can be divided in three parts:
- The eastern and southwestern part (about 40 hectares) is for large-scale airport-orientated logistics operations. You can see that the maximum building heights, space for LHVs, the minimum plot size and the quality plan. It’s the ideal place for integrators, forwarders and transporters, operating in the international markets for, e.g. the aerospace, perishables, fashion and high-tech sectors.
- In the northwestern part (5 hectares) of the park there’s room for small-scale services, such as hauliers and couriers, lorry repairs, car
rental companies and other service providers.
- One part cannot be used for buildings as it is located under the approach route for aeroplanes to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. These 6 hectares have enough room for parking large numbers of lorries, cars or any other vehicles.
At the moment, a number of companies have already established themselves at Schiphol Logistics Park. At the eastern part are established:
- Rapid Logistics (development of WDP)
- Kuehne+Nagel (development of WDP)
- Datacenter interxion (development of Somerset Real Estate)
- SEKO Benelux (development of Somerset Real Estate)
At the western part are currenty three developments under construction:
- SFG B.V. – development of Durfort Vastgoed, investor Montea. First tenants are Thomsen Select and Milestone Logistics. Ready approx. summer 2018.
- Distri Development -joint development of Built to Build and Proptimize. First unit leased to Independent World Services (IWS). Ready approx. summer 2018.
- Transdev – bus remise for Connexxion-busses. Develivery approx. 22nd July 2018.